Thursday, December 31, 2015

December books 21 (200)

 ORMOND BEACH, FL -- I didn't start 2015 with the goal of reading 200 books.  But a week or so ago I realized it was within reach and timed my reading to finish the year with a nice, round number.
 I celebrated this milestone by cashing in my Amazon gift cards on a new kindle Voyage, the latest thing in e-readers. This is my fourth kindle, and all are in fine working order.  The trouble is that no one of them will do everything I need. The other trouble is that I am addicted to both books and the electronic toys that allow me to read them.

  
  


Adler-Olsen, Jussi The Hanging Girl
Arango, Sascha The Truth and Other Lies
Berlin, Lucia A Manual for Cleaning Women
Burke, James Lee      House of the Rising Sun
Clifford, Stephanie  Everybody Rise
Collin, Amanda The Orchardist
Cusk, Rachel Outline
Ferrante, Elena My Brilliant Friend
Foote, Mary Hallock  A Touch of Sun and Other Stories
Francis, Patry Orphans of Race Point
Harrison, Jim The Big Seven
Haruf, Kent Our Souls at Night
Hawksley, Lucinda  Queen Victoria's Mysterious Daughter
Law, J.S. Tenacity
Lemaitre, Pierre The Great Swindle
Marani, Diego New Finish Grammar
McCarthy, Mary The Group
Morrison, Toni God Help the Child
Smiley, Jane Golden Age
Vu Tran Dragonfish
Winslow, Don The Cartel

No comments: