Saturday, December 31, 2016

December books 22 (260)

 ©2016 Lydia Hinshaw

ORMOND BEACH, FL -- A year ago I thought 200 books was a lot to read in one year.  And then in 2016 I read 260.  This was caused by two things:  Very little travel, and way too many hours spent in hospitals and waiting rooms of various medical providers.
 I'm not inclined to make resolutions, but I will say this:  I hope to read fewer books in 2017.


Athill, Diana Alive, Alive Oh!
Berg, Elizabeth                       Ordinary Life
Chabon, Michael                     Moonglow                    
French, Tana The Trespasser
Furst, Alan Dark Voyage
Gellhorn, Martha                      Point of No Return
Han Kong                                 The Vegetarian
Hertmans, Stefan                     War and Turpentine
James, P.D.                              The Mistletoe Murder
King, Ross                                Mad Enchantment
Mahajan, Karan                        Association of Small Bombs
Mbue, Imbolo                            Behold the Dreamers
McGuire, Ian                             The North Water
Murphy, Tim Christadora
Palacio, Derek The Mortifications
Paul, Bart Under Tower Peak 
Pollock, Donald Ray The Heavenly Table
Rash, Ron Above the Waterfall
Russ, Ted                                 Spirit Mission
Szabó, Magda                          Iza's Ballad
Woodson, Jacqueline.              Another Brooklyn
Young, Steve                            QB

No comments: