©2017 Lydia Hinshaw
ORMOND BEACH, FL -- One iPad, two laptops and 11 years ago, in a warm hotel room on a cold April night in Kalispell, MT, I decided to create a blog on Blogger. This is my 755th post here and likely my last.
Blogger is still free. It stopped being easy some time back. I thought it was just me. But recently I learned that Blogger, and its parent Google at some point made a conscious decision to stop making things easy for iPad users. The reason: Low usage. There aren't enough of us, apparently.
I discovered this on a message board populated by angry people, some of whom are no longer able to post blogs on their iPads at all.
Before that happens to me, I am moving to WordPress.
Blogger is still free. It stopped being easy some time back. I thought it was just me. But recently I learned that Blogger, and its parent Google at some point made a conscious decision to stop making things easy for iPad users. The reason: Low usage. There aren't enough of us, apparently.
I discovered this on a message board populated by angry people, some of whom are no longer able to post blogs on their iPads at all.
Before that happens to me, I am moving to WordPress.
It's not free, but it's affordable, and much cheaper than buying a new laptop.
It's not easy either. This dog will have to learn some new tricks, and it will be a while (if ever)
But here's where to find me:
inthewind.blog
It's not easy either. This dog will have to learn some new tricks, and it will be a while (if ever)
But here's where to find me:
inthewind.blog

No comments:
Post a Comment