(c) 2010 Lydia Hinshaw
ORMOND BEACH, FL -- One cat is indifferent and one is furious. It is about what we expected after nearly six months away.
We rolled into the driveway just before noon Sunday and spent the afternoon unpacking the van, doing laundry and throwing away worthless mail. In mid-afternoon, we walked to a nearby favorite seafood restaurant to refuel. Since we left April 24, we've put 14,500 miles on the odometer. In my summer job, I usually drove at least 700 miles per week. I think I will avoid riding in automobiles for a while.
We rolled into the driveway just before noon Sunday and spent the afternoon unpacking the van, doing laundry and throwing away worthless mail. In mid-afternoon, we walked to a nearby favorite seafood restaurant to refuel. Since we left April 24, we've put 14,500 miles on the odometer. In my summer job, I usually drove at least 700 miles per week. I think I will avoid riding in automobiles for a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment