(c) 2010 Lydia Hinshaw
ZION NATIONAL PARK, UT -- I went for an early morning walk in the campground at Zion Monday morning, and discovered this mule deer lying in an area of tall yellow grass.
She had spotted me first and her ears were at attention. She swiveled her head as I moved around trying to get different angles, but she never moved from her spot.
A bit later, while we were eating breakfast, she (or another mule dear just like her) wandered past our campsite, munching on carefully selected vegetation.
She had spotted me first and her ears were at attention. She swiveled her head as I moved around trying to get different angles, but she never moved from her spot.
A bit later, while we were eating breakfast, she (or another mule dear just like her) wandered past our campsite, munching on carefully selected vegetation.

No comments:
Post a Comment