Copyright 2006 Lydia HinshawKATY, TX (Oct. 20) -- This price for unleaded gas is the stuff of dreams for folks who have been paying $3.68 in Alaska (or more in Canada) all summer.
This station was along I-10 west of Houston. After we'd filled up here, we saw gas as low as $1.93 as we inched our way through the city.
Bargain gas prices were the only good thing about the traffic nightmare of Houston. Even if I could fill up for free here, I wouldn't want to drive in this every day.
It's been 11 years since my last visit to Houston, and I hope it's at least that long before I pass this way again.
This station was along I-10 west of Houston. After we'd filled up here, we saw gas as low as $1.93 as we inched our way through the city.
Bargain gas prices were the only good thing about the traffic nightmare of Houston. Even if I could fill up for free here, I wouldn't want to drive in this every day.
It's been 11 years since my last visit to Houston, and I hope it's at least that long before I pass this way again.

No comments:
Post a Comment